Our goal is to provide cost effective electronics design support to companies who do not have sufficient in-house capability. We can support small tasks such as producing a customised adaptor board to more complex product designs suitable for mass production.
- Component selection
- Circuit design and schematic creation
- PCB layout and optimisation
- Overseeing the fabrication, assembly and debugging of PCBs and flexible circuits (FPCs)
- Offline performance verification
- Firmware development
- Expert in high speed differential interfaces (eg MIPI)
We can provide cost effective support for rapid prototyping and proof of concepts. Our mechanical engineers have specialist knowledge in design for high volume manufacture.
- Expert 3D and 2D CAD for manufacture (using Catia)
- Test jig design and manufacture
- Selecting suppliers for prototyping and mass production
- Overseeing product reliability testing
- Production yield improvements and quality management
- Access to on-site workshop and clean room facilities
- Thermal simulation
Project management and R&D consultancy
We provide engineering support to companies large and small to assist in the development of their hardware. Our engineers can help complete initial feasibilities, build/evaluate prototype designs and see them through to mass production. We help to select manufacturing partners, oversee the production line bring-up and work to improve the yield and quality of the product.
- Specialists in Camera and LCD components
- Concepting and feasibility studies
- Project management and technical coordination
- Component selection and technology scouting
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
- Design optimisation for lowest cost and best performance
- Reducing time to market
- Creation of specifications and technical documents
- Interfacing with suppliers and end customers around the world
Full Beams packages
We offer a range of Full Beams packages in addition to the larger scale project support towards mass production.